My Client is a global leader in the manufacturing of polymer products, sealants & valves that support the oil & gas industry around the world. With 3 sites in UK, Head Office & other sites in Europe, Asia & America & winning new contracts & making new product introductions to the industry on a regular basis - now is a great time to join their winning Projects Team are you're a Project Manager from an engineering background? If yes, I would love to hear from you..
What do you need to succeed as a Project Manager?
You will be degree qualified in an engineering/manufacturing discipline with project management experience of managing major projects across multiple sites & cultural boundaries.
- Proficient delivery of a variety of project types.
- Communicate effectively with the client and across all levels of the business.
- Proficient problem solver.
- Understand the need to follow and improve technical Project Management Methodologies.
- Effective in multi-tasking, organising and prioritising work and resource(s).
- Building relationships & collaborating across the business & have the capacity to take the lead and work as part of a strong team.
- Working well on own initiative.
What will your day look like as a Project manager?
- Participate in the 'Sales-to-Project Handover' and contract review process.
- Conduct risk management and change management activities.
- Creation & maintenance of assigned project schedules.
- Project cost control and reporting i.e. supporting invoicing and revenue recognition processes.
- Manage scope change effectively.
- Effectively communicate with the client including the issue of Project Progress Reports.
- Chair 'Kick Off' and 'Pre-Production Meetings' with the client.
- Create project documentation inclusive of manufacturing work instructions.
- Use ERP software to support project delivery.
- Support the Sales Team to secure work.
- Following business processes for your location
- Collaboration with all areas of the business to ensure a project is delivered to the customer specification, on time and within budget.
- Other appropriate activities as defined by senior management.
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and prevailing business regulations.
- Maintaining an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful delivery of all allocated projects.
- Working as an integral part of the Project and Planning department
- Supporting the Sales Team with technical knowledge to secure work.
The role is based in the North West however there is occasional requirement for travel across the global sites to develop insight from other projects.
If you think that this is the challenge you are looking for, then give me a call to discuss or hit APPLY NOW