A great opportunity to step into a role that offers you excellent work life balance allowing you to move away from working night shifts and weekends into a more structured Monday-Friday, 9-5 role whilst building on and developing your existing skills; this career change could be the next step for you, as no experience as an assessor is required.
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, LD) to join a clinical team as a Disability. The role will involve functional medical assessments across a range of health conditions, a great opportunity to develop your career in an office based inter-disciplinary team of health professionals.
Full training will be provided in the assessment tools, physical and mental health topics and the reporting processes required - your full salary will be paid during your training period where you will gain valuable professional development. This will take place at a regional training venue prior to starting.
* Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability)
* Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
* Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills (typing)
Salary and benefits:
* Annually reviewed competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave
* Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
* Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
* Attractive stakeholder pension scheme
* Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees HCPC / NMC
* Income protection insurance, personal accident cover
* Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
* The option to buy and sell additional annual leave
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now via the button above.