I am pleased to announce that Badenoch + Clark will be working in partnership, with a well respected high street law firm that is looking to for an additional fee earner to take over a pre-existing caseload. The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Lawyer with 3+ years post qualification experience.
You will have a demonstrable track record of success in your sector, specifically in supporting the team on a full spectrum of Civil Litigation matters from contractual disputes, personal injury claims to boundary disputes. You will take ownership of your caseload and have engagement with clients and colleagues across the business, as well as being involved in marketing and business development activities.
- My client is a well established private practice law firm in Doncaster.
- Strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications.
- Be a team player and able to work with colleagues across their offices.
- Competent at dealing with clients.
- Strong communication skills with a strong practical approach to your workload.
- A commitment to delivering quality service.
- Ability to juggle the demands of a heavy workload.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy