£35,000 - £40,000 per annum with opportunity for some flexible and agile working
We are working with an award-winning social care provider and housing association operating across Yorkshire and the North East to recruit a Bid Writer for their newly re-structured business development team. If you are looking to work for an organisation with a reputation for high quality, person centred care and a rating of 'Good' or higher across 95% of their registered services then this is the organisation for you
The successful candidate will lead the process to deliver bids and tenders to support the charity's business development strategy and the achievement of all income and growth targets. You will be responsible for producing various submissions including tenders, bids, framework and call of contracts, expressions of interests and funding proposals. You will work proactively with colleagues across the business to ensure information is accurate and deadlines for submissions are met. This will involve a strong commercial acumen and good internal stakeholder management acting as a business partner to support these activities.
The ability to work both independently and as part of a team is essential and you must have experience managing competing deadlines and a high-volume workload within a similar work environment.
The ideal Bid Writer should be;
* Highly motivated, innovative, customer focused and have a 'can do' attitude
* Able to evidence previous experience of working in a bid writing role previously with appropriate qualifications and responsibility
* An experienced Stakeholder Manager, able to motivate and inspire others; able to obtain a high level of work from external and internal partners to ensure all deadlines are met efficiently and that the bid is of the highest quality possible
* Excellent communications skills are a must; applicants should be able to evidence previous Bid Writing expertise alongside possessing strong verbal communication skills
* Able to evidence previous experience writing bids on behalf of a charity, housing association, health and social care organisation or another public sector organisation
If you feel you fit these requirements and would like to discuss this role further, please call Hannah Quinn on 07933390472 or email email@example.com
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy